The brand that most medical providers and patients know and trust. It’s the #1 selling treatment used in medical aesthetics.
- The first and only treatment FDA-approved to temporarily make moderate to severe scowl lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines look better in adults. It can also be used for necklines and cords, brow lifting, “gummy” smiles, lifting the tip of the nose, jaw shaping, orange peel skin on the chin, and underarm sweating (hyperhidrosis). In addition, Botox can be a very effective treatment for migraine headaches that originate in the forehead or from clenching the jaw at night.
- Treatment requires minimal downtime. You can return to your daily routine immediately after you leave your specialist’s office
- You may begin to notice results within 5-7 days, full results peak at 3 weeks
- It delivers predictable, subtle results, so you look like you, only with less noticeable facial lines
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE TREATMENT
HOW BOTOX® COSMETIC WORKS
A combination of factors can cause facial lines. It’s not just about the cellular changes that may occur, or reduction of collagen, or damage caused by free radicals from the sun and the environment.
Repeated muscle contractions from frowning, squinting, or raising eyebrows to cause the skin to furrow and fold, gradually resulting in the formation of facial lines. BOTOX® Cosmetic works beneath the surface and temporarily reduces the underlying muscle activity that causes moderate to severe facial lines in adults – to help them look visibly smoother.
TREATMENT YOU CAN TRUST
BOTOX® Cosmetic is an established brand that delivers consistent results. In a survey, people treated (n=381) with BOTOX® Cosmetic say it:
• Is a brand they trust
• Produces predictable results
• Provides subtle results
When surveyed, 62% of respondents (n=342) say treatment is worth the investment. † In fact, BOTOX® Cosmetic is the only treatment of its kind evaluated by the FDA for safety and efficacy in three treatment areas, as well as for patient satisfaction in frown lines and forehead lines in adults. *Data collected through 2020. †Survey of patients (n=342).1BOTOX® Cosmetic Prescribing Information, 2020.